Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I have been doing another kind of writing lately called BMR - Build My Rank article posts. This writing isn't meant to be spectacular in any way, it is simply meant to make a website rank higher when someone does a Google search. I enjoy writing these and yet they are time consuming. I believe Build My Rank charges people $2.50 for a 150-word post. That includes having it loaded into BMR. If someone needs me to write and upload bmr article posts that are 150 words, I'll do the work for $1.75 per post. If it is just the article writing, but no uploading, I'll do this work for $1 per 150-words. These are simple, yet very time consuming articles that are supposed to be grammatically correct. If you don't have the patience to put in this work for your website, let me do it for you. If you are interested email me at longhairqueen@gmaildotcom.


I have one sample here:

If you have are having trouble financially and can not afford regular dental care, free dental is an option for you. You can’t get every last one of your dental needs taken care of for free if you have extensive dental problems, but some of them can be helped. Teeth cleanings, check-ups, and other services like extractions and root canals won’t be free but they’ll be given at a discount. Extractions alone run around $600-$700 depending on the dentist you go to. The dentist would probably charge you around $300-400 instead. That is still a lot when you don’t have it, but they offer payment plans. You’ll have to work out the payment plan with the dentist. The dentist has to be stable enough financially to help low-come patients, even though the dentist is still getting payment of some kind. Talk to a dentist about your situation. Or go to a dental clinic – that is possible too.

No comments:

Post a Comment